Rogers Web Channels is currently seeking an unusually talented and experienced developer for the role of Front End Web Developer. The successful candidate will be part of a fast-paced development team responsible for delivery of an exceptional online customer experience.
Design, develop and implement font-end code supporting the customer experience within Rogers.com. Consume state of the art web services to create user interface interactions that delight and inspire the user. Create visually attractive and functionally effective user interfaces by understanding all the use cases, their relative weights, and applying creative thinking and advanced techniques.
- 5+Yearsexperienceof hand coding the following:
- AJAX Methods
- 5+ Experience with Cross browser compatibility
- 3+ years experience with Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap 3.0)
- 2+ years experience with Social Media APIs [Facebook, Twitter etc]
- 5+ years CMSExperience [Teamsite preferred]
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- 3+ years Photoshop
- 5+ years experience UI design experience
- 2+ years experience SQL
- 2+ years experience: Java & XSL
- 5+ years experience: Development using the SCRUM/Agile methodology
- Strong organizational and estimation skills
Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements: Up to 10% Posting Category/Function: Technology & Information Technology Requisition ID: 106846