Headquartered in The Presidio of San Francisco with offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate seeks to build specialized and easy-to-adopt technology to solve these challenges. We strive to provide hoteliers with a powerful data solution that unlocks sustainable competitive advantage, higher revenue, and heightened guest experiences. Much like the industry we serve, we are a team of hard-working and passionate individuals who love our customers and are committed to surprising and delighting them with every new innovation and disruption.
Revinate is seeking a front-end engineer to join our application development team. You will be working in a modern front-end stack to build products for our clients that enable them to better understand their guests and thus be able to deliver exceptional personalized experiences to them. You will have complete autonomy and ownership of what you build and are involved right from the start in the architecture and design process. You should be self-aware, excited about helping our engineering team evolve our front-end technology with industry best practices and somebody who likes working in a fast-paced collaborative environment that focuses on delivering product feature sets.
- Develop and maintain our front-end code in React
- Create new features and enhancing existing features while contributing at every level of our web application
- Own our front-end tech stack and make decisions to help it scale with our growth
- Develop a world class user interface that provides the best experience in product usage
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate front-end features with the back-end application
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of experience with web markup, HTML5 , CSS3 and frameworks like React/VUE/Angular
- Familiarity with ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Thunk and(or) Saga.
- Experienced with testing framework and technologies such as using Karma, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, or Jest.
- Experience building Single Page Applications
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture is a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary, Stock Options and Employee Awards
- Benefits Package: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation: You’re in control of your rest and relaxation
- Family support: Parental leave for those expecting new family members
- 401k: Save for your future
- Transportation: Free shuttle service to and from Downtown; Commuter & Parking Benefits
- Stocked kitchen with snacks & beer
- Learning Culture: We invest in our employees - regular opportunities to share/receive feedback
- Happy Hours, Waffle Breakfasts, Offsites
- Quarterly Community Service Opportunities in all Office Locations
- Presidio Campus: Enjoy several amenities only available to Tenants of the Letterman Digital Arts Center - access to Lucasfilm Cafe, Star Wars Employee Store, Discounts at Fitness Center, Sessions @ The Presidio, and other local merchants in the neighborhood
- Hotel Discounts at several Revinate customer properties - globally