This position is responsible for building dynamic web experiences, often based on REST API& , with technologies including React and Webpack. Our ideal candidate is an expert in the fundamentals of client side interaction. From the beginning of a page load to the first meaningful paint and after, you create and maintain applications that provide rich, predictable and fast user experiences.
You have an eye for translating designs or prototypes into production code, and can clearly communicate technical feasibility to non-technical groups. You might provide simple analogies to explain complex scenarios or concepts, and value collaboration over documentation. Most importantly, you enjoy working on small teams focused on continuous improvement with a high level of autonomy
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years building interactive web experiences with a strong emphasis on single page applications and RESTful web services
- Experience with React, Vue, Angular, or similar frameworks
- Mastery of build tools such as Webpack, Grunt or Gulp
- High level of proficiency with in-browser developer tools
- Familiar with network debugging tools such as Fiddler or Charles
- Background of working on Agile teams delivering software in short sprints
- You are intrigued by new technology, striving to apply new thought to existing work every day.