At Mitel, we focus on developing leading-edge technology, providing an open and collaborative work environment, encouraging employees to creatively think outside of the box, and forming small effective teams. This Front End Developer position is needed to join the team that is responsible for next generation initiatives and proof of concepts.
We're looking for an experienced, strong UI developer who is adept at traversing deeper down the stack. You will be working on a small team that is responsible for the "Research" part of R&D, taking on new challenges where we will continually push to raise the bar in big ways. Does creating Proof of Concepts and Trials with various tech while working on IoT sound interesting you? How about starting with a blank page and having the creative control to innovate, conceptualize, and implement industry-shaping solutions? You will find yourself in a position where there are no limits, where you and your teammates have full autonomy in the technology used to solve the problem.
Apply to see if you have what it takes to be part of the team that will be finding ways to redefine the boundaries of what can be accomplished in the world of communication.
- We're looking for a candidate who is excited by innovation and doesn't shy away from complex challenges
- Technical challenges: stepping well outside your comfort zone to invent and generate POC/MVP solutions that will be handed off to other teams for implementation
- Work in an agile development environment with a focus on achieving goals as a team
- Integrate services and modules into the Mitel platform
- Test and qualify all code while adhering to team-developed standard
- Minimum 4+ years' experience with frontend design architectures
- Experience with other backend technologies (Python, GO)
- Experience with large scale database applications using SQL/CQL (PostgreSQL, Cassandra)
- Experience in Git or other common version control systems
- Experience working with AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of computer telephony, audio codecs, and Voice over IP a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience