Less than 5 years
Posted 55 days ago
Description and Requirements
A Marketing Front End Developer develops final creative output for marketing materials, such as websites, mobile, web-based applications. The individual also builds engaging and effective user experiences for our cutting-edge web-based platforms and products. A Marketing Front End Developer researches technical front-end issues and provides recommendations to enhance front-end usability, consistency, performance and maintainability.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Web Design, Graphic Design, Information Science, Computer Science or related field and two (2) years of experience as a web developer or designer in a web and production environment, using design and prototyping tools like OmniGraffle, Axure, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator similar tools
-OR- Associates Degree and a five (5) years of experience.
• Experience integrating with Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Excellent organizational skills, including strong file management skills
• Thorough knowledge of principles and guidelines of interactive design, information architecture and usability
• Knowledge of principles of design, including: layout, typography, color, balance, composition and current design trends
• Visual design experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with business and software development teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated, flexible, detail-oriented