LiquidPlanner builds the industry's only priority-based, predictive project management solution, designed to keep teams on track and connected.
We're looking for a Front End Developer. You will work closely with other developers and our product team to build LiquidPlanner’s new user interface.
We believe in pragmatism over idealism, learning over degrees, and planning over hoping.
- Create the new LiquidPlanner UI using React and modern web technologies
- Collaborate with other developers to design a productive API
- Build high quality, well tested software
- Help design features that influence the future of LiquidPlanner
- An analytic problem solver looking for pragmatic solutions
- A collaborative and empathetic team member
- Always learning, and excited to share that knowledge
- Passionate about your customer’s experience
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software developer building web UIs
- Experience with a framework such as React, Angular, or Ember
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest or Mocha
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Four weeks paid time off annually
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Free snacks
- Casual, fun work environment