Magic Leap's mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Magic Leap is a team of creatives and technologists building a personal, spatial computing platform that seamlessly blends the digital and physical worlds. Magic Leap's Technology Solutions and Services (TSS) team is seeking a Front-End Developer (SAP Hybris) developer to help develop and support a best in class e-commerce website.
- Develop code that meets business/user requirements, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
- Develops and conducts system/unit test plans including user acceptance test planning and execution.
- Participates in development of implementation schedules, system implementation planning and execution
- Meets project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Ensures that project success criteria are met; performs day-to-day maintenance of production software systems.
- Creates technical/functional documentation.
- Actively evaluates and resolves daily business problems by performing independent analysis.
- Keeps current with technology trends and their impact to the organization
- Participates in performing application design and review.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 to 7+ year's experience developing web-based responsive applications.
- Ability to hand-code, adhering to HTML standards, is a must
- Proficiency with the latest versions of Photoshop CS, Visio, Microsoft Office. Flash MX is a plus
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment, and working with source code control tools like (bit bucket, git)
- Good understanding of SEO standards and practices
- General understanding of SEM/SEO meta data tags is a plus
- General exposure/experience with tagging for a web analytics solution, such as Tealium
- General experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment is a plus
- Experience in Working with client and across multi-team to ensure seamless delivery.
- Experience with Mobile app development
- Experience using web templating engines
- Experience working with RESTful JSON Web Services
- Experience with SAP hybris 6.x
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience in a web development related field.
- Knowledge of web analytics solutions (Omniture, Google analytics, Tealium)
- Working knowledge of Apache Solr search engine; tc Server or Apache Tomcat
- Experience with eCommerce and payment processing
- Strong in Object Oriented Design principles
- Familiar with Object Relational Mapping frameworks (hibernate or toplink)
- Experience with J2EE, Java and web applications (Spring all layers, Spring MVC, Velocity, jstl, jsp)
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.