Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103
Seeking a Front-End Developer to join a group responsible for ensuring the timely development, testing, and release of new customer-facing interactive web products with a high degree of quality that exceeds customer expectations.
- 2-5years of front-end development experience building accessible, cross-platform web sites and web applications.
- Should have a critical thinking and solution oriented mindset; has the ability to clearly think through a problem and explain how they solved it.
- Has the ability to take ownership of tasks and work well within a team and individually as well.
Additional Preferred Skills (not required):
- Knowledge of NPM & Gulp
- Knowledge of source control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment tools (AntHill Pro, Jenkins, Travis CI)
- Knowledge of Web Performance best practices
- Agile development experience
- DevOps experience