Job Description - Overview
We are seeking a self-motivated and versatile front end developer with 5+ years of experience to join our team. You must have a passion for building great software and the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment.
Primary Functions/Job Description
- Ability to manage all phases of a project
- Ability to share knowledge through peer led presentations
- Ability to communicate/collaborate effectively with team members and corresponding end users
- Translation of mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Provide end-user support for applications, including after-hours support on a rotating basis with other developers on your team
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Consult closely with management and other departments related to projects and tasks
- Maintain existing applications built with ASP.Net MVC, Java/JSP, Angular, etc.
- Prepare all appropriate user and technical documentation for assigned development projects
Job Description - Requirements
- UI/UX experience
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS and experience with SASS framework
- Experience creating mock-ups and wireframes with Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.
- Solid understanding of HTTP and Web protocols
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Angular Material
- Experience with task runners, preferably Gulp
- Experience with Chrome debugging tools
- Skill in a source control system, preferably Git
- Knowledge of object-oriented and/or functional paradigms
- Experience with accessibility related standards such as A11y and WCAG 2.1
- Experience using tools like JAWS, Wave, etc.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller architectural pattern (ASP.Net MVC, JAVA/JSP or similar)
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience in building cross-platform applications with Ionic, Electron, etc.
- Experience with an eCommerce or CMS platform
- Familiarity with securing applications with technologies such as OAuth2
- Medical, dental and flexible spending benefits
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site comprehensive healthcare clinic
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacations/Personal Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Employee Discount