The UI/UX Web Developer is responsible for research, design, development and testing of cloud-based desktop, web, and mobile user interface. This position is responsible for specific solutions-based projects within our Engineering team – projects may focus on infrastructure, product enhancements, customer integrations or new product development. It requires knowledge of the Microsoft.NET technology stack, exceptional self-motivation and desire to learn and adapt in a team environment, strong communication, collaboration and development skills.
- Design, code, develop and modify web pages, product user interface and all manner of front-end development.
- Produce prototypes and effectively communicate design and functionality decisions.
- Develop new user facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Make wireframes when required.
- Modify existing user experience to correct errors.
- Consult with internal and external customers about project design, process and needs.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Develop and communicate information required for UI Documentation.
- Coordinate with other developers on related projects to ensure complementary function and development.
- Maintain positive teamwork and communication in fast paced, changing environment.
- Other projects, collaboration with other departments and stakeholders and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Higher education in Web Development or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design patterns.
- Knowledge of MVC as used in C# development
- Familiarity with the Blazor UI Framework
- Core competency includes hands-on web application development, support & design in a database centric environment
- Proficiency with web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with API/Web Service technologies, including REST APIs services and clients (REST, JSON, SOAP and XML)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Competency integrating web applications with enterprise databases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to imagine multiple “out of the box” solutions to a problem
- Ability to adapt quickly to the current business challenges and technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team.