CSG Workforce (WFX) is looking for experienced front-end developers that have a passion for building web-based applications. Ideal candidates will have a passion and dedication to developing high quality applications and solutions in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. As a front-end developer, you will be playing a critical role in shaping the user experience, driving web-based applications in AWS, implementing micro-services, building automation efficiencies and collaborating withother talented developers, test engineers, and product owners. If you are an experienced UI developer and are looking to enhance a market-leading software platform then WFX is the place for you. Help build great software with a fun and dedicated team leveraging agile practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience interfacing with various front-end and back-end technologies, frameworks, and services. Interactive Developers must demonstrate the ability to master new / emerging technologies, frameworks, and tools, and share this knowledge with the CSG technical community. They must be advocates for establishing and following coding best practices, assist with code reviews to ensure the team adheres to the best practices, and take the initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
- Build next-generation web applications focusing on the client side.
- Focus on high-end performance web UIs for desktop, mobile and tablet browsers.
- Redesign web applications, implement new designs and pick up new technologies as necessary.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Expert knowledge of CSS and CSS extension preprocessing languages such as Sass or Less
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts, and positioning
- Thorough understanding of performance, cross-browser / cross-device development, testing, optimization, and front-end performance requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues that span multiple systems, as well as performance-tune and optimize an application with minimal assistance
- Thorough knowledge of browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for search engine optimization
- Experience with front-end optimization tools
- Expertise in the evaluation, selection, and use of development frameworks and tools
- Comfortable with multiple development methodologies such as Agile and Lean UX
- In collaboration with user experience colleagues, be able to quickly prototype ideas and concepts for demonstrative and exploitative purposes
- Able to evaluate a set of requirements and recommend a platform
- Able to interpret wireframes and translate visual design and user experience flows into sound technical solution.