Founded in 1998, ClickBank has established itself as a top global internet retailer powering one of the world's leading performance marketing platforms for both digital and physical products. The ClickBank platform meets at the intersection of ecommerce, fintech and adtech, enabling entrepreneurs to drive consumer traffic and sales through a commissioned affiliate network.
With over 200 million customers, six million platform users and distribution in 190 countries, ClickBank's powerful ecommerce and mobile ecosystem provides entrepreneurs with a reliable secure online marketplace to help them sell their products and services.
What's in it for you?
Here at ClickBank, we're empowered to grow both personally and professionally. From personal development opportunities, to a variety of epic team building adventures, as teammates and individuals, we're only getting stronger💪 If you're looking for a new opportunity to develop (and maybe show off) your skills, we're looking forward to hearing from you! #ClickBankLife
For a cool message from our team, CLICK HERE!
- Working alongside engineering team members, product design, UX/UI to build complex web applications.
- Transforming a UX/UI design into a functioning application.
- Encouraging collaboration amongst your team members and contributing to the overall health of the team.
- Helping to define the new technologies and processes that we will utilize to propel the organization forward.
- Coordinate and execute software rollout activities.
- Participate actively in an Agile development oriented environment to give status on projects.
- Maintain existing code in production.
- Experience writing production software in a professional environment.
- Experience with web application development such as NodeJS, React, React Native, Redux, Vue
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong understanding of Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Experience using JSON as a data source from an API layer
- Work side by side UX/UI designers collaboratively to ensure a great end product
- Experience with Material-UI and Bootstrap
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
- Ability to code for responsive design
- Strong understanding of how to maximize performance without sacrificing design
- Self-motivated and disciplined and a critical thinker with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with a CI/CD development process.
- Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or comparable IT experience.
- Ability to perform development tasks with Java, GraphQL
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL technologies (e.g. MySQL, Mongo, Dynamo).
- Amazon Web Services
- ClickBank pays for 100% employee and child premiums, spouses approximately $190/month
- Company HSA contributions
- Total compensation = competitive base + bonus
- 401k + company match and contribution 100% vested
- Low employee turn-over
- Paid Time Off - very competitive, and it's ok if you use it!
- Flex Days - additional 7 days!
- 9 Paid Holidays off, including your birthday!
- Easy access work location is near Overland/Cole road near I-84 in center of Boise
- Open modern work space with big windows overlooking Boise valley
- Free snacks and coffee (lots of variety with healthy alternatives plus a fancy espresso machine)
- Employee and company charitable contributions
- Frequent company events (bowling, parties, team-buildings, happy-hours)
- .....and more!