YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Frontend Developer, reporting directly to the Digital Lead Architect, you will be responsible for the maintenance and the improvement of BRPs digital platforms
The BRP Digital Center of excellence has two offices in the province of Quebec, one is in Montreal the other in Sherbrooke. Our spaces are fully designed to stimulate innovation, co-creation, collaboration within the various teams (Marketing intelligence, CRM, Digital and Global Brand Office) and to have fun at work! It’s your choice where you want to work.
- Work development and maintenance of a customer facing digital platforms
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the digital Interfaces
- Collaborate with Project managers, Product owners, IT, BA and UX team to constantly improve traffic acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Build functional prototypes of applications to demonstrate the value to the stakeholders
- Convert the user stories into development tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Participate in all areas of project life cycle, including Discovery, estimation, Sprint Planning, delivery and post release support.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of prioritization of own work
- Familiarity with UI design principles
- Experience with AEM Sites a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Cloud products and eCommerce stack a plus
- Experience with languages such as Java and Python a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills (in either French or English).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.