Are you an experienced UI Developer passionate about impacting your user’s digital experience? Apply for our Front-End Developer role today!
The Front End Web Developer will be responsible for the development and evolution of our Back-Up-Care web/mobile application.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Translate UX design wireframes to WCAG compliant HTML/CSS/Java script that will produce visual elements of the application and logic and integrate it to web/mobile applications.
- Optimizes front end code
- Develops new user interface features
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UX designs
- Writes unit tests using frameworks such as Jasmine/Karma
- Work on Agile teams to develop web/mobile user interface
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field required
- At least 1 year of experience in Angular 2+ is required
- Familiarity with WACG/Accessibility requirements preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC preferred
- Experience working with diverse teams