Bit-Wizards is looking to add an enthusiastic and highly skilled Front End Developer to our growing team in Fort Walton Beach, FL. We are searching for someone with a proven track record of producing high quality solutions who also shows a passion to continually learn, collaborate and improve.
We are a group of creative, dedicated, forward thinkers who love working on new and challenging projects and bringing success to our clients by producing solutions that exceed their expectations. We are blessed to work with organizations of all sizes across many industries which means no two projects are the same. There is rarely a dull moment at Bit-Wizards.
We also invest heavily in our team. We want you to be the best YOU you can be so we provide many training opportunities and benefits, an open and friendly culture, monthly social events and much more. There is always opportunity for growth and advancement at Bit-Wizards.
This position of Front End Developer will work on our Solution Delivery team. He/she will work closely with other teams to produce high-quality solutions for our clients. This position is in-house at our office in Fort Walton Beach, FL. We are not offering a remote opportunity at this time.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Front End Developer
- Expert level skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing web sites and applications using Responsive Web Design techniques
- Experience with Bootstrap or other front-end frameworks
- Experience with SASS/SCSS or other CSS pre-processors
- Experience working with Git or other source control systems
- Knowledge of MVC and MVVM development patterns
- Experience optimizing application performance across browsers
- Knowledge of UX and implementing best practices for a positive user experience
- Excellent people skills and the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and clients
- Strong, effective communication skills, ability to work in fast paced and evolving environment
- Must be able to work well in a team but also be self-managed
- Demonstrates a passion for continuously learning new technologies and improving their craft
- Experience with Kentico CMS and/or other content management platforms
- Experience using Gulp or Grunt to optimize the front-end workflow
- Experience using web services and APIs to perform integrations
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Experience Designer
- Ability to create high-quality designs for web sites and other user interfaces
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for front-end development
- Knowledge of best practices for 508 and WCAG accessibility compliance
- Experience with server side languages, preferably .NET
- Experience working with databases