The Filenet Administrator is responsible for:
• Working withinternal customers to provide day-to-day, and on-callsupport for AIM's ECM platform, and Java application servers.
• Troubleshooting and resolving FileNet issues.
• Perform system monitoring and performance tuning of system resources, thread pool and JVM.
The successful candidate will have:
• BA/BS degree.
• 4+ years experiencesupporting FileNet P8 and WebSphere administration in a medium to large environment.
• Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Comprehensive experience installing, patching, and maintaining Filenet P8 and WebSphere in a standalone and clustered environment.
• Comprehensive knowledge of FileNet Core products involved in deploying Filenet ECM solutions.
• Experience with automation via shell scripting, wsadmin, Jython, Jacl, python, or perl.
• Experience managing Java application servers, including Websphere, Jboss, and Tomcat.
• Experience managing web servers, including apache, nginx, and IIS.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment while interfacing with multiple internal clients.
• Experience working in AIX, RHEL, and Windows environments.
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, and LDAP.
• Working knowledge of DB2, Sybase, and SQL Server.