About the project
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with ‘killer’ Angular skills, for one of our subsidiaries: SkillValue.
This company platform offers technical and digital services (assessment, recruitment, outsourcing, freelancing) aimed to help start-ups, software editors, grow-ups or big cap companies evolve and expand their business.
The working methodology is Agile – SCRUM, which allows us to do iterations and add new functionalities to the application we work with.
Tech stack involved:
Linux, Docker, NGINX, RESTful APIs, GitLab, SQL (PostgreSQL), MySQL, RabbitMQ, PHP, Yii
Jira, Sentry, Sonar, Celery Flower, Jenkins CI.
- At least 3 years of experience in dealing with Angular 2+;
- High autonomy translated in the ability to take decisions and find the best solutions;
- Team player attitude and attention to details;
- Responsible person, with an ambition to achieve your mission:
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good level of English.
In this position, you will improve and expand the online platform dedicated to recruitment projects and technical assessments.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog, a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment. Here, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. You can be sure that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.