Americaneagle.com is looking for talented and experienced front-end Web Developers to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge web sites and mobile applications. Americaneagle.com was recently named to Inc.com list of 5000 fastest growing private companies, and we're looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create HTML templates, modules and interactive elements for use with an ASP.NET integration leading to a working beta site while work in a time-challenged situation that meets the tough demands of users and technology.
- Work with Project Managers and/or the Technical Lead to manage time estimates and completion accuracy of assigned project tasks
- Create compelling solutions and functionality that inspire users and meet business goals
- Stay current on developing technologies and properly utilize them in your work
- Take pride in writing reusable, readable and pragmatic code
- A clear understanding of user-centered design and the process involved
- Write and maintain code according to Americaneagle.com's standards of quality
- Qualifications (Degree or Masters) and/or equivalent experience in one or more of the following: Computer Science, Interactive Media Design, Web Design & Development
- Strong grasp of modern web standards: HTML5, CSS3, etc
- Solid understanding of progressive enhancement, responsive design, accessibility and best UX/UI practices
- Must be self-driven to stay up-to-date on the trends and techniques in a changing industry
- Ability to work within a team environment where design and production are a collaborative effort
- Experience in E-Commerce, B2B, and Municipality and School District site development
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: competence in Adobe Photoshop and/or experience in ASP.NET programming language
- Ability and commitment to training, mentoring and working with other designers and developers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members and clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more. The Americaneagle.com office is located 2 miles north of the Rosemont CTA Station (Blue Line) and is served by Pace Bus 221. On-site parking is provided.