As part of the Atom Front End (FE) Design Automation (DA) team, you will:
- Develop and test engineering design automation CAD tools centered around RTL development and validation flows, such as RTL Simulation, Emulation, RTL analysis, Gate Level simulation, test generators and machine learning based validation tools. Create flows/scripts to run checks on FE collateral and analyze resulting data.
- Develop and manage an internal cloud responsible for Continuous S/W Integration of the RTL and Validation.
- Work with vendors that supply tools to support the FE RTL development and validation flows.
- Be responsible for designing, deploying and testing efficiency of tools to utilize in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development.
- In your role you will be part of the one of the most advanced CPU teams in the world, responsible for the development of the most advanced low power, high performance microprocessors at Intel.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Software, Computer or Electrical Engineering and 6+ years of experience with: - OR – a Master´s degree in Software, Computer or Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of experience with:
- Design and support RTL compile and debug efforts on simulation or waveform viewing systems (e.g. VCS, Verdi).
- Coding skills in general programming languages (e.g. SVTB, C, C++), hardware description languages (e.g., System Verilog) and scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Tcl).
- Linux including shell scripting (e.g. csh, cshrc, rsh) and Windows.
Availability to be located in Austin, Texas to work at Intel's Texas Design Center
1+ years of experience with:
- CPU microarchitecture, logic design and RTL