French Bilingual Associate Technical Support Engineer
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
PowerSchool is looking for a bilingual French-English customer support professional to work out of their Burlington, Ontario office. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, supporting the company's multi-platform application. As part of this leading edge technical support team, you will participate in providing world-class support to a broad base of users via inbound phone calls. You will provide a unique mixture of solutions-oriented technical support and customer service, resulting in maximum customer satisfaction.
- Working on a phone, chat, or email queue to provide application support to customers, pertaining to software functionality, incident resolution, and system configuration.
- Contribute to the overall success of the customer, the support team and the company.
- Escalates to Tier 2 and Tier 3 Support Engineering to resolve complex support issues.
- Document and log support issues and subsequent resolution in CRM tool.
- Create knowledgebase articles to address frequently asked questions.
- Working in a phone and/or chat queue to provide application support to customers, pertaining to software functionality, incident resolution, and system configuration.
- Contribute to the overall success of the customer, the support team, and the company.
- Escalate complex support issues to the Escalation Tier.
- Document and log support issues and subsequent resolutions in CRM tool.
Skills & Requirements
- Bilingual French-English
- Degree or equivalent experience in an IT related field.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Must be a self-starter, have good organization / interpersonal skills and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured, systematic approach to problem solving preferred