$80K — $100K *
The Logistics Business Manager supervises the movement, distribution and storage of supplies and materials in a company. They are tasked with planning routes, analyzing budgets, and processing shipments.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
• Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
• Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
• Respond to any issues or complaints.
• Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
• Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
• Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
• Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
• Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• 5 + years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry
• Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Valid through: 3/16/2021