JCW is currently working on a search for an Enterprise Fraud Strategy Manager with a leading professional services organization for their Chicago, IL location. The qualified candidate will be a fraud risk specialist who makes managing multiple, complex projects look easy. Clients and senior leaders turn to this person for wise counsel during times of change, because they trust the track record of guiding organizations through big transformations. Whether it's designing and implementing fraud detection solutions of the future, integrating technologies, or sharing management expertise, the incumbent will be their go-to, can-do expert.
- Assess fraud risk scenarios and work collaboratively with clients at top-tier financial services organizations to design and implement fraud risk solutions
- Lead and/or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Help clients and team members adapt to changing technology
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning and delivery of offerings
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of fraud management consulting experience within the banking, capital markets or insurance industries (payments fraud, account takeover, card fraud, claims fraud, deposit fraud, employee fraud).