The Client Protection Organization is looking for an Fraud Performance & Financials Reporting Lead to join our growing team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Client Protection Process Integration Executive and will be responsible for working closely with stakeholders from across the organization to drive transformational improvements in managing business performance and underlying financial results. Some tasks that this role may be responsible for include (but are not limited to):
- Optimize current reporting and ensure they are accurate and actionable
- Define and implement end to end fraud performance and risk indicators and reporting package.
- Design and implement end to end fraud executive reporting dashboard
- Create a framework for adding new data, maintaining data/metric dictionary and new reporting intake/execution.
- Partner with stakeholders to enable critical missing data elements for both analytics and reporting.
- Enable on demand, self-service reporting through Tableau, Micro Strategy, SAS or other tools.
- Design and implement discipline for managing initiatives financial plans, forecast and actuals.
- Support analytical research into targeted areas which require opportunity.
In addition to strong knowledge in MIS, Reporting & Analytics, this role requires strong knowledge and working experience in FraudRisk Management as well as strong project management and process re-engineering experience. In addition, this role requires strong written, visual and verbal communications skills. Role is expected to communicate, influence and negotiate both vertically and horizontally and will regularly report on progress to senior leadership team.
Job number: 18076441