The Fraud Operations Manager will be responsible for designing and running fraud operations at Robinhood. This includes implementing scalable processes and identifying potential areas of fraud vulnerability. This manager will handle escalations from cross-functional teams and will coordinate with our Security and Data teams to identify and implement fraud prevention systems.
As a Fraud Operations Manager you will:
- Build and manage a fraud operations team.
- Design fraud identification, prevention and resolution processes.
- Manage the team towards agreed upon service level agreements for fraud resolution time and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase quality and scalability.
- Investigate and resolve customer reported fraud claims within established Service Level Agreements
- Create and update metrics and reporting dashboards for all levels of management
- Internal testing fraud prevention and communicating trends and findings to AML Director
Some things we consider critical to being a Fraud Operations Manager:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years working in fraud operations
- Strong understanding of brokerage operation (or financial services) and compliance functions
- Superior expertise, investigative skills and working knowledge of BSA, AML, USA Patriot Act, OFAC, Reg S-ID and privacy laws as they apply to financial institutions
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Good communication and strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage a team and multiple priorities