Joining our Consulting Financial Services practice is an opportunity to help make the world more honest, transparent, safe, and secure. From day one of your career, you will assist our clients to transform their governance, embed risk in their decision-making and maintain efficient compliance. We will enable an entrepreneurial and innovative environment for you to deliver transformative risk consulting services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in today's market.
We are seeking an experienced Fraud Detection and Prevention System Implementation Specialist in our Financial Services Consulting practice to advise our clients on implementing Fraud Detection and Prevention systems.
Duties may include:
- Managing the execution of large Fraud advisory/consulting engagements at large and mid-sized financial institutions.
- Providing advisory services to clients related to implementing major vendor fraud detection and prevention systems
- Defining and developing business requirements for Fraud systems.
- Developing processes for customer investigations.
- Contributing to the review of fraud risk assessments, scenario analysis and new product or change initiative assessments.
- Defining fraud detection scenarios
- Assisting in the testing and tuning of vendor anti-fraud systems
- Conducting/facilitating internal or client facing meetings/presentations
- In addition, this person will work within our broader Financial Services Risk Consulting practice to grow strategic markets, identify and pursue new target clients, and build long-term business relationships.
- Handle other duties assigned by employer.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Skill sets desired include:
- Bachelor's and/or advanced degree with a concentration in Finance, Business, Economics, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Statistics/Mathematics, or a related discipline
- Experience implementing major vendor anti-money laundering systems
- Knowledge of fraud, anti-money laundering and consumer compliance regulatory requirements
- Experience building Fraud prevention, detection, and investigation programs at large financial institutions
- Demonstrated experience leading process and technology change within a large bank Fraud monitoring environment
- Demonstrated history of leading a sales process including determining the proposed solution and approach, developing the proposal, scoping the work effort, and closing new business opportunities.
- Experience in networking and developing new business opportunities and partnerships
- Working knowledge of project planning and project management methods and tools
- Experienced and successful professional services/consulting background
- Ability to mentor and develop team members
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 -10+ years of experience