We are currently looking for a Franchise Sales Director for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. Preferably the ideal candidate will reside in: Western Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina although we will consider candidates in other locations.
This position will identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities for Better Homes and Gardens within the Realogy Franchise Group. We are looking for aggressive, motivated, achievement-oriented team players who plan to earn six figures.
- Identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC.
- Meet/exceed annual quota targets through conversions, roll-ins and merger & acquisitions activity.
- Ability to drive the affiliation process (i.e. conducting appropriate due diligence, negotiations, etc.)
- Create and work business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals.
- Execution and conversion of the franchise application process– review due diligence, legal documents, budgets and proforms and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the Senior Vice President for corporate processing and approvals.
- Coordinate and lead primary meetings and discussions continuously throughout Business Development process, i.e., cold calls, weekly "timeline-update" calls and strategy meetings regarding future business and projected closings.
- Responsible for application timeline and expense budget maintenance as well as current status analysis and reports regarding various pipelines.
- Identify deals that can be accelerated and challenge and motivate Broker/Owners accelerate deals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or minimum of 7 years experience in franchise sales environment.
- Minimum of 5 years consultative sales experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading financial statements
- Extensive experience in a cold-calling environment.
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Superb time management skills and ability to multi task under high pressure and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to motivate, convince and influence people in order to reach goals.
- Merger and acquisition experience.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, territory management and interpersonal skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of the sales process, i.e., transactions, legal documents, sales and growth models.
- Advanced organizational skills and computer skills, i.e. Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Working knowledge of complex real estate operations and their budgets.
- Stellar presentation skills
- Approximately 75% travel.
- Must live in the sales territory responsible for selling in.
- Real Estate sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives with minimal supervision.
- Bi-lingual is highly preferred.