ERA Real Estate LLC
We are looking for a Franchise Sales Director for ERA Real Estate in the Southern Region.
The ideal candidate will reside in TX; however, we will consider candidates that reside in other locations within the territory.
This position is fully remote for the foreseeable future. As we come out of the pandemic and are sure that it’s safe to resume interstate travel; this role will be required to travel 75% of the time throughout the region: TX, OK, AR, LA, MS, AL
As a Franchise Sales Director, you’ll identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities for the ERA Real Estate brand. You’re driven to succeed, a team player, and skilled in communications. You can challenge sales prospects with new business models, tailor presentations to specific brokers, and take control of the sales cycle from first call to final agreement.
- Meet/exceed annual quota targets through conversions, roll-ins, agent recruitment and merger & acquisitions activity.
- Drive the affiliation process (i.e. conducting appropriate due diligence, negotiations, etc.) leveraging diverse communication mediums such as in-person, virtual and telephone.
- Create and work a business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals.
- Leverage existing analytics and apply own due diligence to identify prospects and sales opportunities.
- Develop talk tracks and customize value proposition to best connect with and meet prospects’ needs.
- Create and execute a comprehensive digital, social media and direct contact networking strategy. Execute and convert the franchise application process– review due diligence, legal documents, and budgets and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the for corporate processing and approvals.
- Coordinate and lead primary meetings and discussions continuously throughout the sales process, i.e., cold calls, weekly “timeline-update” calls and strategy meetings regarding future business and projected closings.
- Manage application timelines and expense budget maintenance, status analysis, and reports regarding various pipelines.
- Identify deals that can be accelerated and challenge/ motivate Real Estate Broker/Owners to accelerate deals.
What you must have:
- Experience in a cold-calling environment.
- Proven sales success in a diverse sales environment; comfortable with cold calling in person, via phone and comfortable with facilitating deals virtually.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 5 yrs. experience in franchise sales or real estate sales.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. consultative sales experience.
- Stellar in-person, telephone and virtual presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, territory management and interpersonal skills .
- Superb time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of sales process: transactions, legal docs and growth models.
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading financial statements.
- Tech savvy: Excel, Word, PPT, virtual technology, & social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and similar applications.
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time (when safe).
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual growth targets.
What we’d like you to have:
- Bi-lingual skills
- Mergers and acquisitions experience
- Working knowledge of complex real estate operations and their budgets