- Meet/exceed annual quota targets through conversions, roll-ins and merger & acquisitions activity.
- Drive the affiliation process (i.e. conducting appropriate due diligence, negotiations, etc.)
- Create and work a business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals.
- Execute and convert the franchise application process– review due diligence, legal documents, budgets and proforms and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the Senior Vice President for corporate processing and approvals.
- Coordinating and leading primary meetings and discussions continuously throughout the Business Development process, i.e., cold calls, weekly “timeline-update” calls and strategy meetings regarding future business and projected closings.
- Managing application timelines and expense budget maintenance, status analysis, and reports regarding various pipelines.
- Identifying deals that can be accelerated and challenge/ motivate Real Estate Broker/Owners to accelerate deals.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 7 yrs. exp in franchise sales environment
- Minimum of 5 yrs. consultative sales experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading financial statements, including mergers and acquisition exp.
- Extensive experience in a cold-calling environment
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual growth targets
- Superb time management skills, ability to multi task, handle high pressure and time sensitive environments
- Ability to communicate effectively, to motivate, convince and influence people
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, territory management and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of sales process: transactions, legal docs and growth models
- Advanced organizational skills and computer: Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
- Working knowledge of complex real estate operations and their budgets is preferred
- Stellar presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives with minimal supervision
- Bi-lingual skills (preferred)
- Ability to Travel 75% (required)