- Identify, cultivate, manage, track and close new franchise opportunities for Century 21 Real Estate, LLC.
- Meet/exceed annual quota targets through conversions, roll-ins and merger & acquisitions activity.
- Create and work business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals.
- Execution and conversion of the franchise application process– review due diligence, legal documents, budgets and proformas and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the Senior Vice President for corporate processing and approvals.
- Coordinate and lead primary meetings and discussions continuously throughout Business Development process, i.e., cold calls, weekly “timeline-update” calls and strategy meetings regarding future business and projected closings.
- Responsible for application timeline and expense budget maintenance as well as current status analysis and reports regarding various pipelines.
- Enter and manage deals through a proprietary CRM database
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or minimum of 3-5 years of experience in consultative multi step sales environment.
- Minimum of 5 years consultative salesexperience.
- Accomplished in a cold-calling environment.
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Superb time and territory management skills and ability to multi task under a challenging and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to motivate, convince and influence people in order to reach goals.
- Merger and acquisition experience a plus.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of the sales process, i.e., transactions, legal documents, sales and growth models and numerical aptitude.
- Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint system skills: CRM Systems etc.
- Presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time; must reside close to major airport
- Real Estate and/or franchise salesexperience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives with day-to-day supervision.