Do you want to own your own business and make a meaningful impact on your community?
Owning your own Allstate agency is an amazing chance to create a successful business by providing protection to customers across the nation. We work with our agents to grow a successful small business in a community that matters to you. The beauty of insurance is it's a must-have for many Americans, so the demand is always there making Allstate agency ownership a lucrative business opportunity. Plus, when you are ready to retire, Allstate helps you use the equity in your business to pass down to your loved ones or sell to an outside buyer.
Perks to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Be your own boss and run things your own way
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Craft your own work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Control your earnings potential with robust commission and bonus opportunities
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred, but not required.
- Previous insurance experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.