Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:
Coordinate Zone dealer placement activities. Assist in prospect and site selection. Assures that new and existing dealers meet existing requirements for management, capital, facilities, and verifies that company policies are followed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Develop and assist designated dealerships in implementing profit improvement programs.
2. Assist in Franchise prospect and site selection including market studies.
3. Coordinate regional dealer placement activities including the development of dealer agreement packages for renewals, buy/sells and relocations.
4. Oversees and coordinate activities related to regional dealer business management, working capital, profitability and financial statements.
5. Coordinates business management programs to improve dealer sales and profitability.
6. Provide business management support and training to regional personnel as required.
7. Maximize the use of resources to meet business objectives (e.g., materials, technology, staff, budget)
8. Acquire and apply professional/technical knowledge, skills, experience, and judgment to accomplish results that contribute to the strategic business plans.
9. Redefine and simplify business processes. Apply technology and process improvement to increase efficiency.
10. Promote a positive, supportive teamwork environment that fosters open communications and provides development and respect for individuals.
11. Manage the MMNA signage program for assigned Dealers including compliance issues and coordinating the process for new dealers, buy-sells, and relocations.
12. Assist in the integration and development of the District Managers in franchise department activities.
13. Effectively communicate current franchise activities with DMs for each assigned district and coordinate new dealer launch with district team.
14. Calmly respond in highly stressful business conditions and effectively manage multiple priorities.
15. Meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
16. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• Eight to ten years of prior exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience including five years as a District Sales Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager, F&I Manager.
• Extensive travel is often required.
• Must maintain a valid unconditional driver’s license and a MMNA approved driving record.