Our client is seeking an energetic, high-performing Franchise Business Consultant (FBC). We have an exciting opportunity with a National Quick Service Restaurant Chain looking for an experienced Franchise Business Consultant! This role will provide consultative and strategic leadership to the company's franchise community. The FBC will provide brand execution support to deliver an outstanding guest experience resulting in sales growth, improved profitability and increased market share. They will have responsibility for conducting and facilitating business reviews and will serve as a strategic business partner to the owners and their principals as it relates to achievement of operational and business objectives, ensuring the franchisees are growing and elevating their operational, financial and business results. This is a phenomenal career opportunity for a resourceful, results oriented franchise consulting professional that is passionate about guiding Franchisees in all aspects of the business. This position is based in the Seattle area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves financial and operational results through effective oversight of regional operations programs and initiatives.
- Completes targeted number of restaurant/Franchise Partner visits and provides exemplary business consulting services to Franchise Partners to drive their success.
- Works as needed with cross-functional teams such as R&D, marketing, purchasing, training and others to launch and achieve targeted results for operations programs and initiatives.
- Takes the lead on all new stores openings in your territory. Facilitates staff orientation and presents information about the company's brand history, emphasizing corporate expectations and adherence to operational excellence.
- Teaches and enforces operational store procedures and policies and compliance with the Operations Manual and operational survey.
- Builds leaders; provides continuous leadership to his/her Franchise Partners related to leadership and successful operations management.
- Launches new operational programs, food products/other promotional items associated with the annual marketing calendar, equipment and/or technology inside applicable region.
- Represents company operations as needed on various operations, R&D, training, information technology, purchasing or other functional committee as needed.
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree and 5 - 7 years of restaurant/franchise operations experiencerequired.
- Quick service, multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience.
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence Franchisees and other key constituents.
- Ability to travel 70%.
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills. Demonstrated and successful ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable, develop, direct and achieve target results for Franchise Partners.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects. Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organization and problem-solving skills.