Our client is a rapidly growing franchise with ambitious goals to increase the number of franchisees from 37 to over 100 within the next three years. You will play a vital role in our success. You will cover the western United States. The Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) will provide consultation services and support to assigned Franchisees in the overall success areas of customer service, revenue growth, profitability, management growth, and staff development. FBCs actively seek to establish, train, advise and develop Franchisees per policies, bulletins, manuals, and standards. The Franchise Business Consultant creates positive working relationships which develop and promote high Franchisee morale and business performance within the assigned locations. Travel will be required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete check-in phone calls, virtual training sessions, and complete conference regularly calls to provide training in each area of support. These coaching and development sessions will be documented using our internal CRM for easy task follow-up.
- As a thriving franchise, we improve overall customer service; FBCs must actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the Franchise/customer experience, monitor franchisee performance through key performance indicators, and coach for improvement.
- Successfully assist Franchise operations in continually providing advice and targeted training to maintain Spaulding Decon’s continued track record of competitive performance.
- Utilize financial data to analyze key metrics while planning immediate and long-term goals.
- Provide and ensure each Franchise utilizes the available resources to professionally train their staff to assist with customer service, revenue growth, and profitability.
- Conduct bi-weekly meetings to provide system updates, instructional training and gather feedback from franchise owners.
- Adapt to franchise needs based on assessment, and provide prescriptive training and resources to guide each franchise operation with customized training. This may be project-based or recurring.
- Answer general business operation and development questions.
- Utilize effective time management and operate with integrity to promote, advocate, educate and train regarding Spaulding Decon methods.
- Engage in completing Company initiatives and assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
We are interviewing this week! Please complete our behavioral assessment. It will take less than 10 minutes.