We are looking for a Client Analytics Manager to join our Client Analytics & Interventions team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to use your business acumen, industry knowledge and analytical skillset to directly improve client and company performance, contributing to client revenue, retention, and satisfaction for one of athena’s most unique group of clients: FQHCs.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are excited by the opportunity to drive real change for a group of underserved clients. You influence both client and athena leadership by providing insight into business performance and highlighting opportunities for improvement. You are an action and outcome-oriented business analyst that uses their skill set to surface true insight, iterate on approach, and drive results.
The Team: Our Client Analytics & Interventions team authors our client performance and value framework, which unifies our revenue optimization and value assertion messaging to our clients and for the company as a whole. Unlike most analytics teams, we are held accountable to delivering performance results with our partners in customer success. As an analyst on the team, you will see your work directly impact client outcomes.
- Manage and oversee the performance of the entire FQHC book of business
- Become a subject matter expert in the FQHC business and revenue cycle management
- Manage and provide performance management oversight and analytics support to an ongoing portfolio of FQHC clients
- Enable our client-facing teams through metrics, analytics dashboards, playbooks and coaching that resonate with FQHCs
- Work cross-functionally with our TES and Product Analytics teams to ensure CSMs can discuss the value of athenaNet products and services as well as surface performance opportunities for our FQHC clients
- Partner closely with VOC, CSM, TES and FQHC product strategy to advocate for product solutions to meet FQHC business needs
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in economics, business, healthcare administration, computer science, or a similar field
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience and 2+ years in an analytical role
- Experience with at least one business intelligence tool (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience with a least one programming and/or data-extraction language (e.g., SQL, R, Python)
- Analytical and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to use data to tell a compelling story that drives important decisions
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based remotely. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other US locations in Atlanta, Austin and Belfast, ME.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.