Join AZAD Technology Partners as a FPGA Verification Engineer and contribute to the validation and verification of some of the most sophisticated FPGAs on the market. This individual will be supporting the bring-up and system validation of these FPGAs.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with FPGA validation.
- Demonstrated Python scripting experience; including evaluating existing and developing new test scripts.
- Experience coding in Verilog.
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of test benches, developing test plans, writing test cases, and running test regressions to help verify designs.
- Experience with regression testing in Python and Verilog simulation tests.
- Familiarity with IP networking, baseband digital video (SDI), Linux, and Intel FPGAs is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.