We offer our breadth of technology solutions and services through 11 subsidiary business units and numerous award-winning product brands. Serving our customers is our first priority, and every day we honor this mission with quality, partnership, and energetic global vision.
Field Programmable Gate Array Engineer III oversees definition, design, verification and documentation for FPGA development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design and system simulation
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits
- Evaluates all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power use
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results
- Review vendor capability to support development
- Responsible for leading project teams
- Provides solution to multi discipline problems as they arise
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 15+ years experience
- PHD in lieu of experience