Job Code : 2018-6457
Teledyne LeCroy is a highly innovative New York based high-tech corporation with a hardware design research and development site in Chestnut Ridge, NY. We are currently looking for a FPGA/DIGITAL HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER position responsible for designing verifying and debugging a wide range of digital designs.
- Design, implementation, and verification of complex logic circuits and systems used in test and measurement equipment for data acquisition, processing and display
- Document design and work closely with our software team
- Debug and validate design
- Provide technical support to the production team
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA logic design and general digital design
- Highly proficient in Verilog / System Verilog. VHDL knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, or Python
- Good knowledge of the FPGA design flow. Questa, Vivado/Quartus.
- Understand timing constraints SDC/XDC
- Direct experience implementing full design from source to bitstream
- Debug experience using lab equipment like oscilloscopes, signal generators, protocol analyzers and FPGA debug tools (ILA)
- Experience with industry-standard protocols (PCI Express, DDR3/4, USB SPI I2C etc.) are pluses
- Knowledge of high speed design both from a logic and signal integrity standpoint is a plus