- We are currently looking for a motivated Electrical Engineer specifically with experience in FPGA design and verification
- You will help build our Next Generation DNA Sequencing systems
- 5+ year's related Electrical Engineering experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Strong skills with RTL design using Verilog and FPGA verification using System Verilog
- Strong experience using Xilinx Vivado Design Suite
- Strong Electrical Engineering background including PCB and circuit design
- Ability to write Firmware is a plus
- Scripting skills with TCL, Perl, or Python a plus
- Be curious and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly
- Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Have proven ability to self-manage, as well as manage interdisciplinary relationships
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to drive tasks through to completion
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.