FPGA Design Engineer
We are looking for FPGA Design Engineer ?for our client in Phoenix, AZ
Job Title: FPGA Design Engineer
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 5 years
- Hands on experience in Aerospace FPGA do254 compliance projects
- Creation of FRD (Firmware Requirement Document), FAM (Firmware Architecture Module)
- Tracing in DOORs to parent and child modules
- Specific Search Key Words I can use to find the right profile
- "FPGA", "VHDL", "ALDEC DO-254 CTS", "DOORS" "RTL" "TESTBENCH"
- Pleaseshare questions and answers I can ask the candidates to make sure they are the relevant profiles.
- How many years of experience in FPGA Design and Verification? Must be minimum 5 years combined.
- Do you have experience on ALDEC DO-254 CTS tool? Minimum 1 program experience with atleast 1 year hands on.
- Do you have experience on DO-254 projects? Minimum 2 years experiencerequired.
- Please suggest what the candidates DAy to Day responsiblities/ Role would look like ,if you can?
- Please refer the JD for roles and responsibilities.
- Other than this the candidate should be willing to work independently, good documentation skills, familiar with configuration management tools.
- VHDL, FPGA
- DOORS, FRD, FAM creation