We are looking for FPGA Application Developer for our client in Hudson, MA
Job Title: FPGA Application Developer
Job Location: Hudson, MA
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The candidate will benchmark applications on Altera FPGAs and identify potential bottlenecks between the host application and the device kernel(s) or in the kernels.
- The candidate will also implement prototype OpenCL programs and advanced concepts and parallelize OpenCL applications to use several FPGAs.
- The candidate will:
- Perform benchmarking of applications as well as debug potential performance bottlenecks and optimize the applications as needed.
- Implement prototype OpenCL programs and advanced concepts working with or under the guidance of architects.
- Implement and parallelize OpenCL applications to use several FPGAs.
- In-depth familiarity with Altera FPGAs and toolset.
- Proficient in all aspects of developing OpenCL programs for FPGAs (e.g. debugging, profiling, performance optimization, etc.)
- Experience in all aspects of FPGA application design and verification
- Experience with parallel processing development using OpenCL.
- Experience with writing applications using channels and pipelines
- Familiarity with the TCP/IP protocol and network programming
- Team working skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with BSP customization
- Experience with ML/DL and/or Video streaming and encoding applications
- Familiarity with VHDL or Verilog
- Bachelordegree or higher in Computer/Electrical Engineering.