Leadership role in USCB Operations Finance department to partner with leadership and cross-functional teams to provide insight, identify opportunities, present recommendations to drive incremental productivity and expense reductions, and co-lead the broader USCBO reporting and analysis in support of Executive Leadership. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Including Direct Reports
Education and/or Experience
- Build operating plan, monthly analysis, and outlooks for Operating Expenses for USCB Operations.
- Main point of contact for Front Office USCB Finance team.
- Present USCB Operations actual results, O&R's and forecasts to USCB Finance team including detailed insights on business impacts and drivers.
- Provide insight, understanding, and recommendations to drive productivity and operations efficiency across USCB.
- Develop financial projections and provide strategic leadership to the business Operations team and business Finance team.
- Analyze and accurately forecast performance for USCB Operations inclusive of O&R's to help manage the business.
- Consolidate Branded Cards and Retail Bank Operating Expenses and co-lead the USCBO reporting and analysis in support of Executive leadership.
- Establish strong relationships and leverage them to seamlessly overcome challenges and meet business needs across both Operations and Finance.
- Promote collaboration and clarity across broad range of stakeholders around results, business issues and risks.
- Perform other financial analysis as needed to support the business.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA strongly preferred.
- 15+ years of financial leadership experience, with credit card experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced analytical and cognitive capability
- Strong teamwork and collaboration ability - extensive cross functional interaction
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented, intense environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint; TM1 preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US --
Time Type : --
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .