FP & A Reporting Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Indeed is seeking a highly motivated Reporting Manager to join our rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis team. This position oversees the reporting processes & produces management reporting for the FP&A team.
You will assist with global financial operations, working collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to enable strategic decision-making. You approach projects with a flexible, innovative, service-oriented mindset, and a strong emphasis on system-based solutions. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company. This role can be based out of New York City or Stamford.
- Perform monthly financialreporting, including creation of Board Decks, variance analysis and reconciliations
- Assist accounting with month-end close reports by providing context to FP&A variances
- Serve as System Administrator for Host Analytics, our cloud based forecasting system
- Assist Senior Management with special projects to support strategic decision-making
- Identify and track key performance metrics pertaining to business operations, competitors, benchmarking, etc.
- 5+ years work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, consulting, and/or corporate finance
- 1+ years of reporting experiencerequired
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excel mastery and proven experience in building strong financial models required
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Strong communications skills
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment.