$150K — $200K *
Position is responsible for coordinating and enabling the development and distribution of stand-ard management reports, as well as enabling ad-hoc analysis of variances and performance against key metrics across the organization, including plants, business units, and corporate de-partments.
The Director will work with various stakeholders across the organization and a team of re-sources to identify and organize data and develop recurring dashboards and other reporting to drive performance across the organization.
Requires constant interaction with stakeholders across the organization (plant, corporate, BUs, supply chain, marketing), as well as the business and operational drivers associated with each area.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a di-rect or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality. Requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the Reporting staff and assigns priorities for new report development.
• Lead efforts to enable reporting in SAP-S/4 ERP system (analytics cloud, BPC), including planning, forecasting, reporting of actual results.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to drive business improvement through inciteful targeted reporting.
• Work with IT team to build appropriate data sources for reporting.
• Work with leaders to understand business drivers and reporting needs, including measuring re-sults of Business Transformation efforts.
• Support ad hoc request/projects, team member training, work scheduling, performance review, employee problem resolutions, etc.
• Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
• Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Minimum of 5 years’ FP&A reporting experience to include:
o 2+ years’ experience with Reporting and Dashboarding software (SAC, Tableau, Power BI)
o Data Architecture and Report Development
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science
Valid through: 6/23/2021
$100K — $150K *