$200K — $250K *
Position is responsible for coordinating and enabling the overall forecast, plan, and budget ac-tivities for the company which includes the plants, business unit, corporate departments, etc.
The Director will work with various stakeholders across the organization and a team of re-sources to obtain the data needed to help develop forecasts, sales and operations targets, and budget outlook for the different stakeholder groups.
This role requires constant interaction with stakeholders across the organization (plant, corpo-rate, supply chain, marketing) as well as the business and operational drivers associated with each area.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a di-rect or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality. Requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the budget staff team and develops the overall forecast plan and budget for the compa-ny.
• Work with leadership to develop resource and budget forecasts and plans.
• Track & reviewing latest estimates, financial targets / plans with key management stake-holders (e.g., in the plants, across the regions, within center)
• Provide Lead insight into plan and targets for consolidation purposes including headcount re-porting requirements.
• Provide guidance and oversight to budget staff.
• Work with leaders to understand forecast and resource requirements.
• Review consolidated budget information developed by Budget staff.
• Review consolidated budge information developed by Budget staff.
• Support ad hoc requests / projects, continuous improvement activities, team member training, work scheduling, performance review, employee problem resolution, etc.
• Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
• Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Minimum of 7 years’ planning and forecasting experience to include:
o Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SAP Planning & Forecasting modules (BPC, SAC)
o Strong experience manipulating large data sets
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science.
Valid through: 6/23/2021