Job ID: KAV001973
Summary: We are looking for a proactive, highly motivated self-directed individual with high standards and expectations of her/himself. Owns thefinancialforecasting,budgeting, data gathering and analysis processes. Provides leadership to improvefinancial results in the areas ofsales, gross profit, operating profit and working capital. Drives initiatives to reduce the indirect costs; ensures all targets and go-gets are pushed down to actionable level. Drives training / culture change with departmental leaders. KeyResponsibilitiesinclude, but not limited to:
- Financial data gathering, preparation, analysis, and distribution of reports and recommendations around financial plans, operating forecasts, statistical reports, cash flow projections, acquisition activity, new business planning for various business units.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on improvement of sales, discount and gross profit performance
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost savings or profit-generating opportunities.
- Manage and develop departmental spending controls and analyze spending vs budget and forecast.
- Manage and improve commission plans and payouts.
- Assist in the development of forecast, budget, strategic plan, and otherfinancialreporting requirements.
- Analyze proposed financial actions and prepare recommendations for changes in policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Establishment and/or use of existing databases to retrieve relevant information for use in analyzing current performance and determine future plans and forecasts.
- Miscellaneous and/or ad-hocfinancial projects, analysis and administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelordegree in Business, Finance, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst with a global, multi-site manufacturing company.
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial data gathering, preparation, analysis, and distribution of reports and recommendations around financial plans, operating forecasts, statistical reports, cash flow projections, acquisition activity, new business planning for various business units.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office products (especially Excel) required.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience with large automated accounting and reporting systems (Oracle and HFM preferred), including data extract and report compilation.
- 3+ years working knowledge of SOX, controls and procedures.
- MBA in Accounting, CPA.
- Oracle and HFM reporting system preferred.
- Proven track record in problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Results oriented with focus on achieving overall business objectives
- Change management oriented (embrace challenges)
- Operates at all levels within the organization
- Capable of managing multiple responsibilities
- Working knowledge of SOX, controls and procedures
- Must have the ability to think strategically
- Hands on and highly motivated