As a real business partner to the senior leadership team, you handle the budgeting and forecasting process (annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly). Thanks to your excellent interpersonal skills, you can build strong relationships across all levels of the company and challenge operational assumptions. You can produce deep-dive analysis, and propose a set of actions at clients, sites, countries, or regional levels to drive efficiency and improvement. You support pricing and Capex business cases and provide benchmarks and analyses about market, trend. You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is a remote role within the United States, but prefer someone located in South Florida or on the EST/CST zones.
- Administer the Budget/Forecast Cycle.
- Liaise with the Accounting team to facilitate period-closing processes.
- Organize the Daily Margin Tracker in partnership with Ops teams.
- Ensure adherence to calendar, consistency, and quality of financial performance information.
- Proactively spot and highlight trends & variances to produce analysis.
- Understand and evaluate drivers behind variances to Budget/Forecast/Prior period.
- Offer support to Site management, Accounting, Regional FPA, and Accounting teams, both in business as usual processes as well as ad-hoc requests.
- Generating non-standard financial reports (business cases, sensitivity analysis, pricing-related tasks, Capex requests), etc.
- Must have 5+ years’ or more experience in forecasting and budgeting in the FP&A arena.
- Knowledge/experience of the BPO industry or services industry is preferred
- Ability to pivot from internal clients to external clients dealing with people having different financial skills and needs (AMs, Ops leaders, Sales etc).
- Experience building financial models that can be used by a non-finance audience.
- Can filter/translate operational data into measurable financial action plan.
- Must have Degree in Finance (Accounting, Controlling or similar) or Economics (Trade, Business or similar), Mathematics/Statistics or/and Courses in Process or IT system.
- ACCA/CFA/CFI or similar - full or partial certification is desired.
- SCRUM, PMP, Six Sigma, or similar will shorten the learning curve
- Must have expert Excel Skills, MS Office and Finance Systems, i.e. Oracle and/or SAP-based solutions preferred
- Exposure to PowerBI and SQL is of value.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.