Job ID: ESK002630
Esko, a Danaher Company is a global supplier of integrated solutions for the packaging and labels, sign and display, commercial printing and publishing industries. Esko products and
services drive profitability in the packaging and printing supply chain by educing time-to-market and raising productivity.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Main role / Job Objective:
Being a business partner for managers and project leaders from various areas of the company, providing financial and business analysis support.
Analysis of the monthly financials and preparation of forecasts for various business areas, interaction and reviewing with those responsible for the departments.
Assistance in preparation of the annual budget, and strategic plan for the financial part of the areas in cooperation with the management, as well as following up on these by measuring
Key Performance Indicators and driving progress on most important projects.
Leadership and/or supporting role on various ad hoc projects, which may include profitability analyses of commercial initiatives, strategic investments, risk management projects, M&A, capital investments, and other efforts to continuously improve the existing processes and support the key business activities.
responsibilities and key activities:
- Variance analysis, interpretation of the regional, corporate and consolidated accounts at group level
- Preparation of management reporting;
- Driving achievement of business goals (growth, Operating Margin Expansion, OP)
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis on product profitability, operational costs, working\ capital, etc.
- Supporting, challenging, and providing guidance to different business units on financial matters
- Coordination of budgeting and/or forecast process
- Setting up and tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Continuously updating and streamlining group procedures and policies
- Implementation of “best practices”
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting; MBA and/or CPA is a plus
- 5 to 7years relevant finance, business support, FPA experience in an
- Experience from Big 4auditing companies will be an advantage
- Prior experience with SOXpreferred
- Prior experience with Hyperion and Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Experience with international financial operations is a plus.
- Periodic domestic & International travel is required