As a Director FP&A, in your day-to-day, you will:
- Drive the monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning and analysis process, including budgeting and forecasting, coordinating with various departments Company-wide for business inputs and develop and maintain the financial model.
- Analyze revenue and expenses working with senior management.
- Prepare and review budget vs actuals with department heads and provide variance and trend explanations.
- Maintain and approve headcount and hiring numbers.
- Design and monitor Key Performance Indicators to allow visibility on organizational performance.
- Create financial models to assist business managers to make informed decisions.
- Collaborate with accounting and sales operations for accurate financial reporting.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed.
What does it take to do this job?