Lead the FP&A, budgeting & forecasting, management reporting, financial decision support analytics and performance management function for our JLL Technologies (“JLLT”) business. Work collaboratively with our technology business and finance partners in each Function/Business Line, corporate FP&A team and vertical and regional business line finance partners, as well as consolidate across all functions / business lines for a JLLT overview.
- Ensure the delivery of the quarterly, annual and medium-term financial commitments of JLL Technologies through world class performance management processes, systems and capabilities.
- Establish a rigorous, disciplined and systematic FP&A and performance measurement tools across the JLLT organization in support of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing in close collaboration with corporate FP&A business verticals and regional business lines
- Lead FP&A simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis
- Drive financial analysis of business performance results and key performance drivers to support business prioritization, strategic decision making and internal finance messaging
- Enhance systems and processes that reflect the transformed business to produce stronger reporting tools that support more informed decision making, including translation of our new operating model into financial reporting and systems requirements
- Manage and maintain a multi-year plan that clearly identifies specific actions and tasks needed to achieve future state goals
- Support JLLT capital expenditure and investment project approval process; aggregate, compile, and evaluate capital expenditure and investment business cases to ensure alignment with annual budget, JLLT strategy, and project return thresholds. Responsibility requires strong knowledge of budgeting analysis and understanding of complex business cases, with ability to review the model and communicate with relevant financial stakeholders.
- Work within and drive changes to the current ERP system to develop new solutions that meet the needs of the transformed business
- Proactively build relationships across the organization, developing an understanding of business issues and aligning the JLLT FP&A function with the business line’s growth agenda
- Build out two-way communication and reporting needs to ensure requirements are met for matrix reporting needs in JLL covering Regions, Business Lines, and Corporate Functions
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Long Range Planning
- Business Case Modeling
- IR supplemental materials
- Competitor analyses
- Inorganic investment opportunity support
- CapEx evaluation, tracking & monitoring
- Ad hoc analytics
- Proven history of implementing best practices around management reporting systems and processes into normal operations of the team. Prior experience in playing a leadership role in large-scale change programs preferred
- History of building relationships at all levels of an organization, including at the CEO and senior leadership team level and with the operating and corporate team members, with superior communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated leadership role model for focused and disciplined finance thinkers who can derive actionable insights from data
- Team-based and collaborative work style. Looks to work with others to deliver results. Open and transparent approach to business issues and challenges
- Ability to assess business’ finance organization and talent needs collaboratively to meet profitable growth objectives
- Having a good executive presence that can relate to people at all levels of the organization with superior listening, communication and influencing skills
- 10-15+ years of increasingly responsible financial experience with an outstanding professional record in a large and complex finance organization
- Experience in a large, complex, global public company
- Successful track record at a rapidly growing company that is expanding through M&A, new product introduction and operational simplification
- Operating experience with P&L accountability within a finance context along with enterprise level experience preferred
- Experience using information technology as it applies to finance to drive performance and productivity enhancements.