Specific Job Duties:
• Enforce compliance of customer Quality requirements by understanding industry standards and alignment to business strategy along with conversion to internal programs. • Communicates customer Quality issues & concerns to senior leadership & drive improvement activities to meet the customer rating and ranking goals. • Coordinate Quarterly Business Review meetings with a strong customer quality presence. • Complete investigation and monthly customer quality reporting to customer for claims and other issues
• Responsibility for closed-loop verification of corrective actions and root-cause preventive countermeasures for recurrence prevention (CAPA); confirm execution and effectiveness. • Develop and implement Quality business processes by assessing existing systems, identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement, collecting stakeholder and customer feedback and implementing robust business process management (BPM) including documentation and change control.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
Education, Training, Certification(s) and Minimum # Years Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or related field is required. Master's is preferred. • 6 to 10 years years of semiconductor experience with knowledge of 300mm semiconductor fab processing and defects/yield/reliability/process flow is required. • 300mm/14nm wafer manufacturing technology experience highly preferred. • Previous work experience with major semiconductor foundry company or integrated device manufacturer company preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Software, Tools:
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization particularly in a global environment and experience in working with external stakeholders. • Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
• Must have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills • Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments. • A high level of self-motivation and strong communication skills (written and verbal) required. • Must be detail oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy with ability to manage complex projects across multiple disciplines. • Ownership and independent decision making to prioritize work, adjust to changing priorities, and respond to dynamic business requirements. Education, Training, Certification:
• Experience troubleshooting and negotiating with customers to resolve engineering/manufacturing operational issues required. • Training and experience in ISO9001/TS16949. • Experience in quality system auditing, as Lead Auditor (internal and supplier audits). • Lean/6Sigma/statistical training preferred. • Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and various statistics programs (i.e. JMP, Spotfire) • Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments must be a team player.